This module allows candidates to understand the concept of presentations and to demonstrate competence in using presentation software.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them; choose different slide layouts and designs.
- Enter, edit, and format text in presentations.
- Recognise good practice in applying unique titles to slides. Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert and edit pictures, images, and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations.
- Check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations.
A 45 minute online test to be completed by the Candidate.
To Pass, a result of 75% or greater is needed.
Result is delivered after completion of the test.
Test Certificate is received within 1 week.